Friday, December 23, 2011

And to continue

I was just checking to see if this still worked...lol.

So another Christmas season is upon us. What is it about Christmas that makes us evaluate the past and the future.

I will admit that the past year has been tough. I am not sure when I cried so many tears...or asked so many questions. Perhaps it is a way of getting older. Most women it would seem are concerned as they get older with the lines and the wrinkles. I don't think like that. Sure part of me wishes that I looked like I did 15 years ago but I know that is not the most important. What I want today is to have learned from my past. I kinda like my age. and yes that means I don't look 30 anymore but I don't really think about that. I have more wisdom. I appreciate more what others have been through because I have been through more.

Now don't get me wrong. Part of me hates what I have been through. But there is also a part of me that is glad. How can you relate to people when you don't know what they are going through?

It has been a tough year but yesterday I met with friends and I laughed. I laughed from the bottom of my heart. I had not done that in so long and I wondered if I would ever do it again. But it happened and it gave me hope that I was at least working my way to the other side. Sometimes just working your way is enough.

till next time

jan:)

No comments:

Post a Comment