Sunday, August 16, 2009

A little bit of Europe in Victoria

I decided that it must be a mindset. Here I am longing for Europe but then I realized that perhaps I wasn't giving Victoria a chance. So the sun was shining and I took my book to the inner harbour. I sat on an outdoor patio and listened to music. Soon I was chatting with others (just like in Europe...lol). Anyway, I think I just got a compliment. These two gentlemen started chatting with me and at one point one of them asked me age. Then one of them upon hearing it said, "I really hoped that you were older than what you looked"...lol.

In a town like Victoria where youth is optimal it was actually the best compliment I could get...lol. I think it is the first time anyone has ever hoped I was older.

Well off to return my movies

No comments:

Post a Comment