Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thoughts on being home

You know I was reading my messages tonight and my trip feels so far away...like another lifetime. I am back home in the "regular" and "normal" but yet part of me yearns to be back in Europe. I loved it there. Maybe I was meant to be European...lol. Or maybe that is a vacation and I have never really had one before so I am yearning for more.

Well on the up side...I am going to a conference in Austrailia next May if they accept my work. So Europe aside I guess it is "Down Under" for me next year.

Now to figure out where to live in a few weeks... I have a place but fell in love with another. I really don't know but I believe in fate so if I am meant to live in the "other" it will work out otherwise I am moving to Cook Street...not bad at all.

till later

jan:)

No comments:

Post a Comment