Monday, July 27, 2009

amsterdam

Just a quick note because I am off to have dinner with one of my hostel mates.

So it is just me and 4 guys in my hostel room...lol. However, they are great guys. Two from Canada (one a chemistry grad student from Western and another guy searching for the meaning of life...through the coffee shops here in Amsterdam) and a guy from Austrailia. I don't really know the other guy other than I caught a site of his speedo tan lines this morning...lol. anyway the Ausi and I went on a bike tour today and then went to the Heiniken Brewery today. Great guy. Here and in the US for 6 months and traveling. Like me he said it was nice to find someone to do stuff with so we are hanging out and doing some tours and we are off to dinner now and then to check out the "Doors" pub next door.

I apparently had a police report filed on my MC so I can't use it so money will be tight but I should just make it...lol.

Well off for dinn and talk later

jan:)

No comments:

Post a Comment