Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Moulin Rouge Here we come

Well my presentation is over and so Allison and I are heading to Moulin Rouge. We couldn't get tickets except to the 11 pm show but everyone says it is worth it. Last night I met two guys from North Carolina and a brother and sister from Austrailia and they said it was a show not to be missed. Plus, Patrick said it was a definate. We'll see if it lives up to its reputation.

Last night was spectacular also. The reception at the Ambassodor's residence was wonderful. Imagine the grand winding staircase and the red velvet drapes. The 18th century art and the gold plated and crystal chandelier. Then of course there were the constantly circulating waitstaff in formal wear with champagne, wine and canapies. Yes, i think I should be rich....lol

Well just a quick note as I must go get dressed....

till later.

j

2 comments:

  1. can`t wait to hear how it was at moulin rouge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moulin Rouge is definately an experience. Pretty amazing place. Very pricey but I am so glad I went. The dancing and the way that they carry themselves....ah! You must go one day if you haven't already!!!

    ReplyDelete