Monday, July 27, 2009

A bit more of Amsterdam

Well my Ausi friend (Marty) and I splurged and went for a nice seafood meal tonight. Yes, I know what you are thinking but I can have salmon and white fish so I took my chances. It was lovely...a little tucked away restaurant with wonderful service. Then we wandered through the red light district tonight. Actually it was quite interesting. It is actually much less seedy than the red light district in Paris. and quiet expensive. Apparently 50 euro's gets you only 15 minutes and that is just to get in the door...anything else is extra. Even the peeler shows are 40 euros or more. Not like in Paris when 2 euro will get you a "zapping"...lol. It is actually really pretty at night all lit up with the canal boats and the outdoor cafe's and bar sprinkled inbetween the women in the windows.

Tomorrow Marty and I are going to take a canal ride and then do the museums so that should be great. Our two other room mates seemed to be sleeping all day (I think sleeping off the effects of the coffee houses)....lol

Well time is running out on the computer so till tomorrow and I must get back to my men...lol

jan:)

No comments:

Post a Comment