Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A day at the Beach

Well I have fallen in love...with the beach that is. I needed to escape the crowds of the streets of Barcelona so I headed to the beach. For a few euro I had a lounge chair on the sand with the gentle breaze relaxing me and for only an additional 5 euro´s I had a lovely massage from a woman. Now that is a vacation. After carrying my backpack (which has incidently gotten heavier from all the books I have been carrying) my back was sore. However, I found out today I can do a book exchange at this travelers pub so I´ll have something new to read on my outward journey and I´ll pick some lighter books...lol.

So I managed to cross off a couple of excellent vacations musts. First I actually sunbathed topless (I know not so new for many of you but riske´ for me...lol) and while topless, had a massage on the beach). You can bet I will be back tomorrow...and the next day...this is relaxing (and cheap...lol).

I am thinking of doing a spanish cooking lesson tomorrow night or catching a flaminco dancing show but we´ll see. I seem to change my mind as the wind blows...lol.

Well time for some relaxation and a drink on the terrace.

Till later

j :)

No comments:

Post a Comment