Sunday, July 19, 2009

The South of France

Oh my goodness. It is amazing and no wonder why everyone vacations in the south of France: I am in Nice and I am in heaven. I am so tempted to change my ticket and stay for longer. But I do know that the work calls out to me when i return home and i need to find another place to live. Another time.

The french men are certaily amourous and are very open: As one put it today with his hands over his heart...passion is me! Perhaps I aml an easy target because I am alone but I have never had so many ardent admirers...lol.

I am off to Monte Carlo so I will make this brief and fill you in more later...I have a jackpot to win...lol. Then tomorrow I will snake my way to Marsille?. and then to Barcelona to meet up with Shane and Shelly.

till later :)

jan

No comments:

Post a Comment