Monday, July 6, 2009

At the Conference

Hello everyone

Just a quick note to say hello. I will have to find some time to sit down and write soon but there just never seems to be a moment. Yesterday all of us Victoria folks did a bike tour of Paris and it was wonderful. I tried to climb the Eiffel Tower but I had to turn back before the first level (i was still rather high) because I froze over my reaction to the height. Today I am at the conference and tomorrow I present. Tonight I am off the reception at the ambassodor's residence. Well I am off to a session and the queu is getting quite long waiting for me to finish.

Take care all and talk soon

j

3 comments:

  1. good luck for tomorrow, conference queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks

    all went great and now I am celebrating with a trip to Moulin Rouge because Patrick said to do so...smile:). Hope you are enjoying your friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. great! - now you can relax for the rest of your time in europe...

    we have a great time here in the rocky mountains. today we have seen a bear!!! :-)

    take care!

    ReplyDelete